Simply put, the Hemodialysis Training Program at DTI provide students with the background necessary to render patient care of the highest quality and to function safely and professionally in a hemodialysis facility or acute-care hospital.
Job Titles and Certifications
Hemodialysis Training Program
The Hemodialysis Training Program is intended for learners who are either high school graduates with no prior medical training or current allied health professionals who wish to upgrade their skills. Upon successful completion of the program, the student will be eligible for work as a certified hemodialysis technician, patient care technician or biomed technician. For learners who are experienced nurses working in critical care subspecialties and who wish to advance their training, will be eligible for work as an trained dialysis nurse in the chronic or acute-care setting.
For a more information on how this all fits together, and how you can take that next step into your future, talk to us . We’ll be happy to help you make it happen.
Professional Approvals, Licensure and Association
Dialysis Training Institute, LLC, is:
- Institutionally accredited by the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
7777 Leesburg Pike Suite #314 N. Falls Church, VA 22043 ph:703-9179503 email: email@example.com
- Licensed to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), under the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8. School Code 1940171) 2535 Capital Oaks Dr. suite #400 Sacramento CA 95833 ph: 916-431-6959 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A corporate member of the California Dialysis Council , a guild of nephrology professionals serving the State of California
- A member of the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools
- A member of the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
The Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), a national accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education, has institutionally accredited Dialysis Training Institute, LLC. (ABHES identification number I-329)